Sunday, January 13, 2008

sunday morning

so i just woke up at ambres house because we went out on a double date last night lol with steve and his friend ricardo...hahaha ricardo was so funny after he texted her and was like "so i forgot one thing" and ambre knew exactly what was coming but she asked," and what is that" and hes like "a kiss" hahahahaha oh ambre wasnt too fond of him after that. A 1ST DATE?? COMM'N! anyway hahahha i guess you just need to know who we are dealin with here :) we went to our fav resteraunt ON THE BOARDER its the best mexican resteraunt in new york, lets face it! there is seriously not good mexican food here, utah is amazing for that reason! but we came back to ambres house after to watch a movie. and by 3 in the morning i was exausted, they like wouldnt leave her house....finally i had to hint them to go home hahaha anyways im at ambres house and we are going to church in a little bit i just wanted me and ambre to remember this story hehe we laughed a lot last night

1 comment:

Leslie said...

sounds exciting!! LOL. How was your Sunday? I was thinking about you this weekend cause I got soooo sick. I think it was the flu and it came on Friday night. I was up all of Friday night throwing up and coughing and I had a fever. It was the worst. Then I was sick all day on Saturday. luckily today I felt much better. Just in time to teach my first lesson to the mia maids. eeekk! Kinda scary but I think it went alright. Love ya